Search This Blog

Word of the day:

thankful

Monday, March 12, 2012

experimenting

It has been so gorgeous outside, blue sky, cool temperatures and all the trees in bloom. I love it! 


I went in to panic mode yesterday, in need of new flavors. I have been so busy experimenting with the gluten free treats that I put off the chocolate experiments.  I took a wander in the backyard. Some of the herbs are just breaking out of the ground, but the rosemary was so healthy and gorgeous I had to do something with it. I also still had 3 lemons on my Meyer lemon tree. I am not putting them together, as much as I love them together with chicken, I can't imagine them translating well to chocolate.


Hubby is out of the area again, so soccer practice and all other things household had to take precedent over the chocolate, which is frustrating, but also one of the blessings of working from home. I still have  4 full days until the event at Let's Talk Wine. 


2 batches of chocolates to cut, about 100 more transfers to go then a few loads of laundry!

No comments: